SHORT Abstract Submission
Requests for oral and/or poster presentation(s) must be accompanied by a short abstract. The submitting (presenting) author must have paid at least the 10% non-refundable deposit on the full delegate registration prior to submission. There will be no abstract submission fee.
- Short Abstracts are limited to 500 words of text, excluding title, author(s) and affiliation(s), and should be clear, concise and written in English.
- During online submission, the submitter needs to provide: a title, names and affiliations (including email addresses) of all authors, and a Short Abstract text of up to 500 Words.
- Should the Short Abstract be accepted, title and authors should remain the same on the Long Abstract.
- We recommend using a text editor to prepare and spell check the main body of text, before pasting into the online submission box.
- Tables, illustrations or photos cannot be submitted with the Short Abstract. There also are no references or footnotes.
- institutions based in Russia and Belarus.
Preference for inclusion in one of the five conference scientific themes should be indicated at the time of submission. The Short Abstracts will not be published. We recommend that each Short (and Long) Abstract is carefully compiled and thoroughly checked by all authors.
Each conference delegate is limited to submit as presenting author a maximum of two short abstracts, which may be for either
(i) one oral and one poster, or
(ii) two poster presentations.
Short Abstract Submission Deadlines and Request for Oral / Poster Presentations
|Short Abstract Submission Opens1
|Tuesday 18 July 2023 at 08.00 PDT (or 16.00 GMT+1)
|Short Abstract Submission Closes
|Wednesday 20 December 2023
|Preliminary Notification of Short Abstract Acceptance
|Thursday 18 January 2024
|Balance of Conference Registration Required2
|Friday 23 February 2024
|Initial Oral or Poster Presentation Notification2
|Friday 01 March 2024
1At least a 10% non-refundable deposit on full delegate conference registration is required. There will be no short or long abstract submission fee.
2Remaining 90% balance of full delegate conference registration required by Friday 23 February 2024 to retain your abstract in the programme.